Commercial-grade 2 HP high-performance motor
- With 1,800 RPM, developed especially for foodservice processing, this 1500-watt motor delivers dependable, continuous-duty service and is built to complete large jobs with ease.
Durable continuous-feed chute
- For large-volume slicing, shredding, grating, chopping, julienne, and even DICING!
Unique batch bowl design
- Clear bowls, clear covers – you’ll know when it’s done because you’ll see it. With a 2.5-quart capacity, our high-impact, scratch- and break-resistant polycarbonate lets you see into the bowl, and it’s durable too. Put the bowl in the dishwasher when you’re done, or hand-wash it if you like. It’s lighter than metal, but it’s built for tough use and has a single handle for easy lift and balance.
2.5-quart stainless steel batch bowl available (DFP10)
Super-large feed tube
- A large tube reduces preparation time. With 10 square inches of feed space, Waring’s feed tube keeps a steady supply of food coming down the chute. Waring’s food processors use the same feed tube and pusher on both batch and continuous-feed processors.
- We don’t make a food processor without one. All our models have them, and you wouldn’t want it any other way! Better than constantly pushing the START AND STOP buttons, the PULSE is perfect for fine-tuning the chop, or starting heavy loads.
- The large, flat paddle controls are easy to reach, easy to use and easy to clean. ON and OFF/PULSE are the only two controls. It’s that simple.
- Dishwasher-safe S-blades and accessory discs are removable. Housing wipes clean with a damp cloth. Bowls, covers and food pushers can go in the dishwasher.
Slice, shred, julienne, mix, purée, chop and more!
- Quality accessories make the FP1000 versatile enough for any food-processing job.
- Processing Accessories Included:
- 3/8″ (10mm) DICING Assembly – DFP40
- Serrated S-Blade – DFP01
- 5/32″ (4mm) Slicing Disc – BFP13
- 3/16″ (5mm) Shredding Disc – BFP33
- 1/4″ x 1/4″ (6 x 6mm) Julienne Disc – BFP29
Large bowl capacities
- Dry: 2.5 quarts (2.3 liters)
- Wet: 0.5 quarts (0.47 liters)
- Dicing (tomatoes) – 800 lbs./360 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Slicing (cucumbers) – 875 lbs./660 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Shredding (carrots) – 430 lbs./450 quarts per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Julienne (potatoes) – 685 lbs. per hour (continuous-feed chute)
- Chopping (meat) – 330 lbs. per hour (batch bowl)
- Kneading (bread dough) – 120 loaves (1.5-lb. loaves) per hour (batch bowl)
- Kneading (pie crusts) – 160 pie crusts (8″ crusts) per hour (batch bowl)
- Ten 4-oz. diets per meal for hospitals and healthcare facilities (puréed)